Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Girl Scout Backyard Campout


Wednesday night was a camp out in our backyard for Mara's girl scout troop. I guess I was so busy I only caught their crazy skits :) They had tons of fun swimming, crafting, eating and just hanging out. The goal of the night was for the girls to make their S.W.A.P.S. for day camp. S.W.A.P.S. are little trinkets that the girls trade with each other at camp.





Yes, Mom that is my old Shoney's uniform :)





Mara and Sarah thought they would color their faces with paint pen to look like old men.....not such a great idea with a sunburn!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!