Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Belly Dancing and Garage Sales

OK, I so wish I had remembered my camera for this one! Today Mara, Sarah and Brieanna were dancing on the corner of 700 E and Lovland coaxing people to Aubrey's garage sale :) It was great! The girls were "helping" out and earning service hours for girl scouts. Aubrey got out her belly dancing stuff and the girls dressed up. It was really cute. they even had a drum and they were sitting on the corner drumming and chanting! They got a lot of cat calls and looks but it seemed to increase business for a while :)

The day before, Mara, Lexi and Sarah played with Xavier, Soleil, and Willow, while Aubrey, LeeAnn and I had a "therapy session" and priced items :) I hope the sale was successful Aubrey!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!