Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Art and Craft Circle



On Wednesday we joined our friends for our monthly art and craft circle meeting. We met at Julie's beautiful home and it was tons of fun! Willow and Mara were the only 2 with me, since Aspen had a meeting at the girl scout council(thanks again Elizabeth for taking her!) and Josh was at a birthday party. We made sun prints and celebrated little Maddie's 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday Maddie!! :) Thanks again Julie for all the fun and for having us all invade your home! When we left Willow said "Mommy, today was a great day!" :) I have to agree.......

Happy Birthday Maddie!




Mara sunprinting her hand.....



Sarah sunprinting her face.......


Mara and Sarah making cool moon and star designes with pipecleaners.....


Willow's print..........


More fun in the backyard.......







No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!