Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, June 1, 2007

8 Things About meme

Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

OK, I think I am doing this right :) This is so hard!

1. I once attended a nude wedding standing in a river in Mark Twain national forest
2. I have this secret passion to sell everything we own and move to a remote area and be totally self reliant.
3. I fell asleep on my first date with David while watching Monty Python
4. I can touch my nose with my tongue
5. I know all the words to every song by The Cure and Erasure
6. I once named my grandparents pigs Wilma and Betty and found out later that I had eaten them! :(
7. I once shaved half my head and dyed the other side purple
8. I have been to 34 of the 50 states

OK, now I tag LeeAnn and Sarah I don't know 6 more people that have not been tagged :)

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sarah is the one who tagged me! :)
And I left you LeeAnn on purpose... wasn't that gracious of me? :)
Steph

Melissia said...

I can touch my nose with my tongue too- lol

Stephanie said...

I'm thinkin' I was wrong about Sarah - I think the Sarah who tagged me was a different Sarah! :)
steph

Teri said...

Yeah, different Sarah :)

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!