Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Willow and Mommy Weekend

Well, Willow and I survived the weekend without the rest of the family. We did some swimming, went to Sweet Tomatoes, went to the park, did crafts, played with the chickens, collected worms, rollie pollies, ants, beetles, ladybugs, grasshoppers and some unknown bug that we meant to look up on the Internet, and went to Target and Toys R Us to get sister My Little Ponies :) We had a lot of fun! It was exhausting for me. I was on call 24/7 and we were moving all the time. Willow missed her family terribly. She woke up crying all 3 nights that she wanted her family back and that she thought they were all going to die :( It was so sad. Other than that, we had a wonderful weekend and now she wants to do it all again :)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!