Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy 14th Josh!!

Well, I don't have a lot of pictures because every time I turned around Josh and his buds had already opened the gifts, lit the sparklers and done the slip and slide :) He had a blast. He had a 2 day party with Cody, Nate, Colten and Robbie. They stayed up all night the first night and the pics of them asleep was about 3:00 the next day :) They all took naps except Colten :) He was still going strong. They ate pizza, mountain dew,chips, cookies, cake, mountain dew, cookies, mountain dew, hot dogs.....just a bunch of crap! I did serve them all a sandwich for lunch but that was after they ate an entire package of oreos in about 5 minutes :) David also showed the boys how to build hydrogen balloons and they shot them off in the backyard. I was downstairs getting Willow to sleep and I heard the loud boom and then all the boys saying "cool, all right!!!" Apparently that was the hit of the party :)Josh slept hard Saturday night as I am sure everyone else did! I can't believe my baby boy is 14. Where did the time go?






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!