Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cute Cuddly Kittens!!


Luna had a litter of Kittens on Thursday April 19th . She had 4, two girls and 2 boys. The grey fluffy girl was born first and she is going to the Schwemmers. The grey and white boy was 2nd and I am going to have a hard time prying him from David. Right now he is not spoken for ;) The orange tabby boy was 3rd and he is going to the Gibson's and the little calico girl is ours. Right now Willow and Mara are calling her Maya but we will see if it sticks :)
I felt very honored that Luna came looking for me when it was time. I was the only one home and I was out in the garage. She was howling at the door and when I opened it she ran down to the basement and kept looking back at me to make sure I was following. Everyone got home in time to see the last 3 born. They thought it was gross when she ate the placentas :) They are almost 5 weeks old and so cute and fun! Maggie LOVES them and Junie is petrified of them :)Here are some pictures:








1 comment:

Learning Free said...

How cute! We are so excited to get our little gray baby!
Thank you!!!
The Schwemmers

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!