Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cadettes!



Yesterday, we had a BBQ in our backyard to celebrate another year of girl scouting. It was tons of fun! Mara, Lexi and Sarah bridged from Junior Girl Scouts into Cadette Girl Scouts. Even though it was cool and sprinkled a bit the kids braved the frigid waters of the pool. David cooked up burgers, hot dogs and chicken and we enjoyed all the yummy food everyone brought. I can't believe my Mara is a Cadette! It seems like just yesterday I was trying to coax her from underneath a chair and into the Daisy circle :) Time flies for sure! I have enjoyed being her girl scout leader so much. We have done some amazing things and learned tons. I am excited to embark on Cadettes with her.












































2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Seems like your life is filled with one "right of passage" after another, lately.

Sheesh, how are you taking it?
;)
Steph

Teri said...

Lot's of changes lately. I think I am ok :) Maybe that is why I am crazy! I do like change, I like what Aubrey said, I am a restless soul, gotta change things alot.

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!