Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, May 25, 2007

Baby bird

Today Willow and I were outside setting up our pool and a little fledgling came and sat next to Willow on the deck stairs! We thought it might be hurt so we put it in a container and looked things up on the net to see what to do. Turns out, the mother new it was out there and where it was! As soon as we released it she swooped down fed her! It was so cool. I am bummed that David has my camera. I had to bring in the huntress Asha and the dogs. I don't want them to find her! This is what Willow had to say "re7we4h7rdxcvbnm46fdeewtqazxcvbnmgfhsdddzaqwtr"
Willow and I are having a "mommy Willow weekend. More tales from our adventures later :) We are off to gather the neighbors mail and take care of Elliott's cat, Phoebe.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love those magical moments!
How lovely for you and Willow.
Steph

Stephanie said...

Tag!
The rules:
After receiving your question, answer in any way you see fit.
Next think of a question (anything!) to pose to anyone you choose.
They may pass the question (after they've answered it) on to whomever they choose.
So once you've answered the question, think of another to tag friends with!

My question - Who is your idea of an Ideal Mother?
My answer: A mixture of (a laughing) Mary Poppins, Samantha Stevens, and Ms. Frizzle (from Magic School Bus).

And I tag: Julie, Melissia, and Teri!
Steph

Teri said...

Hmmm, that is a hard one. Maybe a combo of June Cleaver, Betty Crocker, Martha Stewart (the crafty,creative side) Jane Goodall(because I live with Monkey's ;), and Mother Theresa!

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!