Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gym Rats

Josh, Mara and Willow are into the gymnastics thing again. For those of you that can remeber, we used to LIVE at the gym with Mara. She is working her way back up to level 5 and then will rejoin the team in the fall. I am sure Willow will follow in Mara's footsteps but Joshua says he is never joining a team. Right now they are just enjoying the Home Educator class one day a week. Josh got a new coach today and I was a little worried if he would take to her. She has been a coach for years and actually coached Missy Marlow to the olympics! She was really great today, and even though Josh thought the class was harder, he was excited to be able to do things on the rings and parallel bars that he couldn't before.




















No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!