Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Eggs and Puppy Love!

Today we met our unschooling friends at Tanner park for an easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. We played a couple of parachute games and then the kids were off to find eggs. Some were filled with candy others with homemade marshmallows and others with cool little toys! It was a beautiful day.
Afterwards, we took Josh to pick up his new baby. She is a 6 week old Border Collie. We are so excited to have her with us and Maggie loves her new little sister :)












1 comment:

Taylor Loosli said...

Hey this is Taylor Loosli, I dont know your email so im just putting something in here. Thats pretty cool that Josh got a new dog, it looks cool. Tell Josh to email me at tree_ranger14@yahoo.com

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!