Joyful Liberation

Joyful Liberation

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Aspen's Bahama Spring Break Vacation


Aspen was fortunate enough to be invited along with her best friend Sarah (aka Ri :) ) and her family on a 10 day vacation to the Bahamas. She had a wonderful trip and brought home some amazing shells and stories. We missed her terribly and I realized I will die when she goes off to college or moves to Japan like she plans :) Here are a few photos that she took. We can't wait to go there ourselves! :)

































No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a mom to 5 amazing kids and married to my best friend and love of my life. We co-habitate with 1 cat, Asha, 2 dogs, Maggie May and Juniper Wren, a Chinchilla names Ozwald, and a Hamster named Fat Panda. We have lived in Salt Lake City for 13 years by way of Tennessee and Oregon. I love to be with my kids, knit, run, craft, sew, paint,travel, hike and play :) I love our crazy life!